Global Aerospace Fasteners Market by Application (Commercial Aerospace and Military), by Aircraft Class (Commercial Aircraft & Military Aircraft), and by Geography - Forecast To 2021
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- Market Research Future Publish a New Report on - "Aerospace Fasteners Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021"
Exclusive Summery About Report:
The global aerospace fasteners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2016-2021. The growing air traffic, fleet utilization, and replacement has strengthen the line fit and retrofit aerospace fasteners market.
Geographically, North America would be the largest market for aerospace fasteners market and APAC is likely to be the fastest growing market due to the significant increase in the number of aircraft in the region. Next generation aircraft like A320, B787, B777X, and A380 constitute approx. 2.4 million to 3 million fasteners in an aircraft. The combined backlog of Boeing and Airbus as of today has an order book, of close to 12,000 aircraft, representing between eight and 10 years' production. Majority of backlogs are for A320 family aircraft and B737Max aircraft where fasteners are mainly used. Thus the demand for fasteners will significantly grow in the forecast period.
Access the market data and information presented through over 60 tables and figures spread 80+ pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on "Aerospace Fasteners Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021"
Aerospace Fasteners Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- 3V Fasteners,
- B&B Specialties,
- LISI Aerospace,
- STANLEY Engineered Fastening,
- Stanley Aerospace Fastening,
- Acument Global Technologies
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1138
- In 2015, the Americas had the largest share of 45% in the market and is expected to lead with 40.5% market share by 2021
- APAC is likely to be the fastest growing market, due to the significant increase in the number of aircraft in the region
- Growing air traffic and aircraft utilization are the driving factors for aerospace fasteners market
- Alcoa, 3V Fasteners, LISI Aerospace, B&B Specialties are the major vendors of aerospace fasteners market
- By 2021, commercial aerospace is likely to have the largest market share of around 62%
Study Objectives of Aerospace Fasteners Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Aerospace Fasteners Market
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Aerospace Fasteners Market
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For further information on this report, visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/aerospace-fasteners-market
The reports also cover country level analysis
Americas (North and Latin)
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Rest of middle East & Africa
The market report for Aerospace Fasteners of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312