Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/13/2012 -- Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018 provides key data, information and analysis on the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market, as well as comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, India, China and Brazil.
- Key categories covered include home use devices, body contouring devices and laser resurfacing devices.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011 both at market and category level
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints for the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies
- Key players covered include Syneron Medical, Lumenis Ltd, Solta Medical, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Fotona, Cutera, Alma Lasers and Palomar Medical Technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market and the factors shaping it.
L’Oreal S.A. Acquisition of Pacific Biosciences in 2011 PhotoMedex, Inc. Syneron, Inc Tria Beauty, Inc Solta Medical, Inc. Lumenis Ltd. Marketed Products Lutronic, Inc. Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. Cynosure, Inc. Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. Home Skinovations Ltd.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit