Illinois business owners using QuickBooks can now print checks on blank check stock inexpensively when using Ezcheckprinting software. Download and test drive today at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2014 -- Illinois business owners who are looking for an easy and inexpensive way to print QuickBooks checks can try out the new ezCheckPrinting software from halfpricesoft.com. ezCheckPrinitng allows customers to print checks on blank stock in a few clicks. Halfpricesoft.com has also added new features to include Windows 8.1 compatibility and network version compatibility.
“Illinois customers utilizing ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer bundle get a new inexpensive way to print checks on blank check stock.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
The most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses to customize checks and also to write checks from multiple bank accounts for multiple clients or print checks on a different printer. Meanwhile Halfpricesoft.com updated its Check Virtual Printer software for compatibility with QuickBooks online applications.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.