New Consumer Goods market report from World Market Intelligence: "After-Sun Market in United States to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2013 -- The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the After-Sun category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Suncare sector, latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns - how consumers' changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Canadean's "After-Sun Market in United States to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the After-Sun category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for After-Sun sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"After-Sun Market in United States to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
- Distribution channel data by value.
- Profiles of companies active in the Suncare sector.
- Latest news covering the Suncare sector in United States.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions activity in the Suncare sector in United States.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the After-Sun category in United States.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in United States Suncare sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers and acquisitions activity in the sector.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NV Perricone LLC, Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc, Avon Products, Inc., Lady Burd Exclusive Cosmetics Inc., Mary Kay Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Intermediaries in the United States to 2016: Market Databook
- Airlines in the United States to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in the US to 2016: Market Databook
- Refining Industry Outlook in the US, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016
- Bricks and Blocks in the US to 2016: Market Databook
- Valero Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Refining Industry Outlook in North America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016
- Paints and Varnishes in the US to 2016: Market Databook
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- NuStar Energy L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report