Fast Market Research recommends "A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2013 -- A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc. (A&G) is a pharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops and markets pharmaceutical products which improve screening, monitoring, and targeted treatment of cancer. Its products include biopsy staining kits, serum monitoring kits, GP88-based breast cancer diagnostic test kits, biomarkers and tumor markers. A&G offers molecular diagnostic tests and drugs for cancer, and test kits to improve detection, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer. The company provides antibodies for ovarian, pancreatic, prostate, and lung cancer. It markets products under brand names Herceptin, HercepTest, and others. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and laboratories. A&G is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Acrostak (Schweiz) AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Sensile Medical AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alcon, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update