Fast Market Research recommends "Agricultural Films Market By Applications [Greenhouse, Silage, Mulch] & Polymers [Low Density Polyethylene, Linear Low Density Polyethylene, High Density Polyethylene, EVA/EBA, Reclaim] Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2012 -- The report covers the global agricultural films market which includes application of the agricultural films, different types of agricultural films, and other related segments. It also studies about the application/end use of the agricultural films with respect to different geographical areas. It also gives the insights about the technology being used; analyses the market with respect to drivers, opportunity, and winning imperatives related to the industry.
The qualitative analyses of agricultural films with respect to its concept, technical knowhow, innovations, various applications, properties, and characteristics are done in an elaborative manner. It mainly highlights the properties such as durability, light transmission, diffusion, antifog, thermal effect, diffusion, degradation, and innovations such as ultra violet blocking films, NIR blocking films, florescent, and ultrathermic films .The agricultural films are gaining a worldwide importance as the area under protected agriculture increasing day-by-day. Furthermore, the need to increase the agricultural production to feed the ever-growing population is also a vital growth driver for agricultural films. The demand for agricultural films has driven due to its multi tasking and efficient functioning.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Regulatory authorities are implying directives for use of polyethene. Regulations regarding use of the plastics and recycling of the plastics are being implemented in the regions of Europe, U.S., and Asia at a significant pace. The policies and regulation implied by different authorities for supporting degradable films production are also discussed in the study. The degradable films are gaining importance due to its eco-friendly and the cost of disposal is avoided.
The agricultural film market is also analyzed with respect to the Porters five forces model. Different market forces such as bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, degree of competition, threat of substitutes, and new entrants are analyzed with respect to the agricultural films industry. This report also provides insights about the patent analysis by various market players for last five years and the market share analysis for different regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. The global agricultural film market in Asia is highly fragmented and films manufacturers are proliferated. In North America, there are few players with less technical knowhow and in Europe there are many players with good technology, quality, and competitive price.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global LDPE Industry - Facing Strong Competition from LLDPE
- Global Electroactive polymers market trends ,applications and forecasts (2009-2014)
- Global Electro-active Polymers Market Trends, Applications & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global Renewable Chemicals Market - By Geography, Feedstocks, Prices, Applications Trends & Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- North America Polyethylene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- High Temperature Insulation (HTI) Market By Application and Temperature Range - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Surfactants Market By Product Types [Anionic, Non-Ionic, Cationic, Amphoteric], Substrates [Synthetic/Petrochemical, Bio-Based/ Natural/Green], Geography & Applications - Global Industry Trends And Forecasts To 2017
- Europe Polyethylene Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Automotive Plastics Market For Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2016 By Types & Geography
- Global Silicone Market by Type, Application & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)