Air quality control systems are essential for maintaining a healthy indoor and outdoor environment. Air contains harmful and toxic pollutants emitted from industries such as cement manufacturing, power generation, chemical processing, oil & gas refining among others. Air quality control systems are the equipment and technology that minimizes the quantity of pollutants in air & gases which are emitted out of these industries.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2017 -- Air Quality Control Systems Market provides solutions for the treatment of the pollutants which leads to cleaner emission in the atmosphere.
Emission regulations are the major factors that drive the air quality control systems market. The growth in industries such as power generation, cement manufacturing, and chemicals and metal processing, the country has witnessed exponential growth in industrial activities, resulting in a huge amount of pollutants through emissions from industries. The stringent regulations pertaining to NOx and mercury emissions in the coming years are expected to increase the demand for AQCS in China.
Rising awareness across consumers regarding pollution control and new developments in pollution control technologies are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Rapid industrialization in emerging economies such as countries in Asia-Pacific will lead to an increasing demand of the air quality control systems. Stringent government regulations governing industrial emission and increasing demand for high-end technologies especially in cement manufacturing units will offer momentum to the growth of the market. Developed regions such as North America and Europe, has witnessed new environmental standards to regulate toxic industrial pollutants, which have necessitated the demand for air quality control systems. With increasing demand for cement in the construction industry, there is an increasing amount of Sulphur oxides (SOx) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) emitted in the atmosphere by cement manufacturing units. As a result, cement industry is one of the major application segments of the air quality control systems market. Increasing raw material prices and the fluctuating prices of equipment are key market challenges.
The report segments the market on the basis of technology and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD), Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Control Systems, electrostatic precipitators, scrubber, fabric filters and mercury control systems. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into APAC, Europe, Americas, and Middle-East. The report further segments the APAC region into China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The European region is further segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. On the basis of Americas, the report segments region into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Americas. The report further segments the Middle-East region into Saudi Arabia UAE & Rest of Middle East.
Some of the prominent market players profiled in the report include Alstom, Babcock & Wilcox Company, Foster Wheeler, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power systems America, Hamon Research-Cottrell, KBR, and Siemens Energy, and Burns & McDonnell, among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the current and emerging trends in terms of new product offerings, untapped geographies, and growth prospects of key market players.
- The report analyzes the key drivers of air quality control systems and its impact on development of new technologies, R &D activities along with offering an analysis of capital cost associated with each major technology.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers a detailed overview of competitive analysis of the market across the globe in terms of prominent strategies adopted by key industry players to strengthen their positons in the market.
- The report offers a detailed analysis of the top factors market penetration through 2020 in different regions. For instance, the design of low-carbon technologies in automobiles equipped with diesel engine will help in further market penetration in Europe.
- Detailed analysis covering change in regulatory framework related to industrial emissions in major regions such as Europe & U.S. is done in the report.
- The report offers insight into region-wise and country-wise analysis of key market conditions along with providing investment feasibility analysis of upcoming projects.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get a PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1115