Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Air transport market grows at CAGR of 3% over 2007-2012 to reach SR40 billion in latter year. Short-haul transportation accounts for 60% of passenger volumes. Despite market liberalisation, low-cost carriers still represent only a tiny niche. Industry concentrated with Saudi Arabian Airlines representing more than half of total production. Industry forecast to grow at CAGR 4% over forecast period, driven by increasing demand for short-haul routes and growing flow of migrant workers.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Air Transport in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 62. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Air Transport in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 62 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Non-scheduled Air Transport, Scheduled Air Transport, Space Transport.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Transport in Russia: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Japan: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in India: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Australia: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Air Transport in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Renting of Air Transport Equipment in Brazil: Industrial Report