Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- 2013 saw the hottest year on record in Australia according to the Australia Bureau of Meteorology, with a record-setting heat wave seen in the final week of the year. Despite this, air treatment products saw retail volume sales decline by almost 3% in the year with air conditioners seeing even sharper retail volume decline of 5%. This poor performance was due to the high price of these products and consumers' rising economic concerns, with many being concerned about the impact of the carbon tax...
Euromonitor International's Air Treatment Products in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Air Purifiers, Cooling, Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers, Other Air Treatment Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Treatment Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Treatment Products in India
- Air Treatment Products in Germany
- Air Treatment Products in the United Kingdom
- Air Treatment Products in Indonesia
- Air Treatment Products in Austria
- Air Treatment Products in Hungary
- Air Treatment Products in Brazil
- Air Treatment Products in Thailand
- Air Treatment Products in Russia
- Air Treatment Products in Egypt