Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Air Treatment Products in Denmark", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Growing consumer interest in comfortable and better living conditions at home is a key factor that has positive influence on sales in air treatment products in Denmark in 2014. More Danish consumers are demanding better temperature and living conditions in their home and thus, retail volume of air treatment brands is expected to increase in 2014. In addition, the warm summer in Denmark encouraged consumers to purchase air treatment brands to make their time at home more pleasant. Furthermore, improvement in the local economy is allowing consumers in Denmark to invest more in the products that make the atmosphere at home more pleasant.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jarden Consumer Solutions is expected to continue to lead the competitive environment in air treatment products in Denmark in 2014 with retail volume share of 18% of total sales. The company led sales throughout the review period and this situation remains in 2014 as the company?s sales grow together with the general development in air treatment products. Jarden Consumer Solutions, the national brand owner of Bionaire, is strong in Denmark mainly due to strong brand reputation and wide distribution. Moreover, Jarden Consumer Solutions offers its products in the standard price range, which makes them affordable and appealing for purchase amongst many consumers.
Growing consumer interest in more convenience and better living conditions at home, a trend which is already existing and is expected to remain over the forecast period, is a key driver in air treatment products in Denmark. Expectation for improvement and growth in the Danish economy is another important factor for positive estimates of 1% volume CAGR in air treatment products in Denmark throughout the forecast period, since consumer confidence and ability to spend more on products designed to elevate living conditions will increase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Air Treatment Products industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Air Treatment Products industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Air Treatment Products in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Air Treatment Products in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- Are split air conditioners taking share from room and window units?
- Is construction a key retail channel for distribution in Denmark?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Treatment Products in Taiwan
- Air Treatment Products in Germany
- Air Treatment Products in Hong Kong, China
- Air Treatment Products in Romania
- Air Treatment Products in the Czech Republic