New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Air Treatment Products in France"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- In contrast with 2013, average temperatures in 2014 were generally warmer, with several days of temperature peaks, which were mainly favourable for spontaneous periods of high demand for cooling fans, whilst also curbing the decline in air conditioners. Cooling fans, which accounted for an 80% share of overall volume sales in 2014, was the biggest contributor to growth, with a 4% increase. Sales of tower fans, which offer a more compact and stylish alternative to the conventional standing and desk fans, grew by 16% and accounted for a 19% share of overall volume sales of air treatment products in 2014.
Groupe SEB led air treatment products in 2014 by capturing a 15% share of volume sales. The company?s two flagship brands Rowenta and Calor generated the highest combined volume share of 19% in the most significant category, cooling fans (80% share of air treatment products in volume terms in 2014). The company also gained additional ground through its relatively new product lines, branded Rowenta, in air purifiers, humidifiers and dehumidifiers. On a stand-alone basis, Bionaire (Jarden Corp) was the most popular brand in 2014, with an 11% volume share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall, air treatment products is expected to increase by a retail volume CAGR of 1% over the forecast period, which will mainly be driven by a potential recovery of the economy and the construction market by the second half of this period, coupled with frequent peaks in pollution and generally warmer temperatures as a result of global warming. With regard to air cooling, BBC/RT 2012 norms are likely to encourage French households involved in new housing construction or extensions to invest in low power appliances. Improved socioeconomic conditions are also expected to positively impact equipment replacement. Air purifiers, sales of which are likely to gain momentum from the frequent peaks in pollution and higher allergenic risks, is set to see the fastest volume CAGR of 3% in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Air Treatment Products industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Air Treatment Products industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Air Treatment Products in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Air Treatment Products in France?
- What are the major brands in France?
- Are split air conditioners taking share from room and window units?
- Is construction a key retail channel for distribution in France?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Treatment Products in Taiwan
- Air Treatment Products in Germany
- Air Treatment Products in Hong Kong, China
- Air Treatment Products in Romania
- Air Treatment Products in the Czech Republic