New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2014 -- Alcoholic Drinks in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Switzerland alcoholic drinks market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The alcoholic drinks market consists of retail sale of beers, ciders & FABs, spirits and wines. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Swiss alcoholic drinks market had total revenues of $12.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 781.8 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $13.3bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the alcoholic drinks market in Switzerland
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the alcoholic drinks market in Switzerland
Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Switzerland alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Switzerland economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Switzerland alcoholic drinks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Switzerland alcoholic drinks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Switzerland alcoholic drinks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcoholic Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Poland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Philippines, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Malaysia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Sweden, 2007 to 2017