New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Alcoholic drinks volume sales continued to stagnate in 2012. In terms of litres of pure alcohol, total volume sales declined moderately. While off-trade consumption of alcoholic drinks increased steadily in 2012, on-trade consumption witnessed a significant decline. Spirits consumption was affected negatively by a methyl-alcohol poisoning scandal. Beer performed better than in 2011 and wine stagnated, as in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Alcoholic Drinks in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in the Czech Republic
- Spirits in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Wine in the Czech Republic
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Czech Republic
- Cider/Perry in the Czech Republic
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in France, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Slovakia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017