New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Thanks to the continued growth of alcoholic drinks, in particular beer, alcoholic drinks packaging continued to register positive 9% unit volume growth in 2012. The biggest contributor remained glass bottles. Manufacturers continue to see the competitive advantage of glass bottles over other types of packaging in terms of cost efficiency as they rely on the returnable glass bottles to be cleaned and reused. Furthermore, on-trade demand for alcoholic drinks surpasses that in the off-trade due to the alcoholic drinks culture that is best enjoyed while socialising. Returnable glass bottles in on-trade channels continue to benefit manufacturers and the foodservice vendors in terms of profit margins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The healthy growth in the alcoholic drinks performance over the forecast period is expected to drive continuous demand for alcoholic drinks packaging accordingly. Total alcoholic drinks packaging is expected to register a 7% CAGR in unit volume terms over the forecast period. Beer will remain the dominant contributor to alcoholic drinks packaging, accounting for around 97% at the end of the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in Indonesia?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in Indonesia?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Indonesia?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017