Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Alternative packaging continues to make gains in wine, as products such as single-serve plastic cups of wine as well as foil pouches of wine are introduced by independent companies with increasing frequency. These products have largely become attractive to consumers as they allow them to easily decide the amount they wish to drink at any given time. In addition, the product's packaging is very resilient to breakage, which is normally of concern with glass products. Finally, as consumers have become increasingly cost conscious, many of them have shed some of the traditional concerns that wine that comes in non-glass packaging is inferior in quality to its glass counterparts.
Unorthodox packaging is likely to continue to make significant gains in the forecast period, as consumers have become increasingly open to trying new and radically different packaging with their alcoholic drinks. Other shaped liquid cartons and aluminium/plastic pouch pack types will likely be the fastest-growing areas in alcoholic drinks, with CAGRs of 18% and 14%, respectively. For other liquid cartons, the growth area will continue to be wine, as consumers increasingly adopt single-serve wine cartons for their ease of use and storage. Aluminium/plastic pouches will also mostly benefit from RTDs sales growth, although recent forays into wine could prove to be another growth area in coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in USA?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in USA?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in USA?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017