Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering,this report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allegiant Travel Company "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allegiant Travel Company " for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition).
- Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allegiant Travel Company "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
About Allegiant Travel Company
Allegiant Travel Company (Allegiant) is a leisure travel company based in the US. The company, through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, operates a low-cost passenger airline and offers passenger air services along with rental cars, hotel rooms and other travel related services. The company focuses on connecting small cities to world-class leisure destinations directly through nonstop services. The company operates with a fleet of 57 MD-80 aircraft and six Boeing 757-200 aircraft and one Airbus A319 aircraft. It provides service on 191 routes across 72 small cities and 13 leisure destinations. In addition, it offers charter services on ad-hoc basis throughout the US, Mexico and Canada. Allegiant is headquartered at Las Vegas, Nevada, the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/160370/allegiant-travel-company-algt-company-profile-and-swot-analysis.html