RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Allergic and Bacterial Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Allergic and Bacterial Conjunctivitis’s therapeutic pipeline.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2015 -- The report "Allergic and Bacterial Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015" provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Allergic and Bacterial Conjunctivitis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Companies discussed in this Allergic Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 report include Alcon, Inc., Allergan, Inc., Celsus Therapeutics Plc, Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc., Griffin Discoveries BV, Laila Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., NicOx S.A., Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc., Oxagen Limited, Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd., Xencor, Inc. Complete report on H1 2015 pipeline review of Allergic Conjunctivitis with 28 market data tables and 14 figures, spread across 71 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/allergic-conjunctivitis-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Drug Profiles mentioned in this report are AGN-229666, AL-53817, cetirizine hydrochloride, dexamethasone acetate SR, Drugs for Allergic Conjunctivitis, GD-134, isunakinra, KBP-7306, LP-00209, OC-2417, OC-459, OPX-1, Small Molecules to Antagonize Histamine H1/H4 Receptor for Ophthalmology and Asthma, SUN-0597, XmAb-7195. Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=388740 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
Featured News & Press Releases cover by this report includes: Apr 16, 2015: Eleven Biotherapeutics Presents Phase 2 Clinical Data on EBI-005 for the Treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis at ASCRS 2015 Annual Meeting; Jan 26, 2015: Nicox holds successful pre-NDA meeting with FDA on AC-170 clinical package; Oct 08, 2014: Aciex Therapeutics Announces Issuance of Separate U.S. Patents Covering AC-170 Product Candidate; Mar 04, 2014: Eleven Biotherapeutics Reports Clinical and Regulatory Updates for EBI-005; Apr 17, 2013: Celsus Therapeutics Receives US Patent Covering Product Candidate OPX-1 For Treatment Of Conjunctivitis.
Companies discussed in this Bacterial Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 report include Cellceutix Corporation, China Grand Wuhan General Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, InSite Vision Incorporated, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. Complete report on H1 2015 pipeline review of Bacterial Conjunctivitis with 20 market data tables and 13 figures, spread across 53 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/bacterial-conjunctivitis-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Drug Profiles mentioned in Bacterial Conjunctivitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 report are auriclosene, brilacidin tetrahydrochloride, ISV-405, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin hydrochloride SR, NVC-638, NVC-704, NVC-727, XY-0911AQ2.
Featured News & Press Releases cover by this report includes: Oct 03, 2013: Lupin launches Generic ZYMAXID Ophthalmic solution in the US; Aug 28, 2013: Lupin Receives FDA Approval For Gatifloxacin Eye Drops; Jul 01, 2013: Lupin Gets FDA Tentative Approval For Gatifloxacin Eye Drops; Dec 17, 2009: NovaBay To Receive Increase In Funding And Support From Alcon.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Allergic and Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bacterial Conjunctivitis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Ophthalmology therapeutics at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/ophthalmology-therapeutics.