Delveinsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2018 -- Allergic Rhinitis is a common chronic respiratory disorder, which occurs due to the exposure to indoor and outdoor allergens such as dust mites, insects, animal dander, molds, and pollens. It is characterized by signs and symptoms such as Rhinorrhea, Nasal Congestion, Obstruction, and Pruritus and is associated with comorbidities such as Asthma. As per American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, approximately 10% and 30% of the worldwide population are suffering from Allergic Rhinitis. As per Allergic Rhinitis Impact on Asthma (ARIA) organization, Allergic Rhinitis is classified as following:-
- Intermittent Allergic Rhinitis- If the symptoms are present during ?4 days a week or during ?4 weeks consecutively.
- Persistent Allergic Rhinitis- If the symptoms are present for more than 4 days a week or more than 4 consecutive weeks.
According to the report of DelveInsight's "Allergic Rhinitis - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2027", approximately 10% to 30% of the worldwide population is suffering from Allergic Rhinitis. As per European Community Respiratory Health Survey (ECRHS), around 25–60% of patients are undiagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis. The disease is imposing a substantial economic and social burden on patients and society with an increase in prevalent cases. Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis depends on the severity of signs and symptoms. Therapeutic market is driven by the use of pharmacotherapy, and immunotherapy for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. Intranasal corticosteroid is recommended for treating mild to moderate Allergic Rhinitis, wherein they acts by reducing inflammation of the nasal mucosa by inhibiting the release of cytokines. Brompheniramine, Chlorpheniramine, Clemastine, and Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) are first- generation antihistamines used for treating Allergic Rhinitis. Second-generation antihistamines such as Desloratadine (Clarinex), Levocetirizine (Xyzal), Fexofenadine (Allegra), and Loratadine have more complex chemical structures as compared to first-generation antihistamines. Clinical studies demonstrated better efficacy profile of second-generation antihistamines as compared to the first-generation antihistamines. Immunotherapy is recommended for moderate to severe patients not responding to the oral or topical therapies.
The report provides detailed understanding of the epidemiology and changing market dynamics of Allergic Rhinitis in the 7 major pharmaceutical markets- United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan for the period 2016-2027. The report covers a descriptive overview of the Allergic Rhinitis, explaining its causes and currently available therapies. Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Allergic Rhinitis are provided, along with assessment of the impact of new therapies will have on the current treatment landscape. A detailed review of global historical and forecasted Allergic Rhinitis market is included in the report covering drug outreach in 7 MM. The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Allergic Rhinitis market.
For Sample Request :https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/allergic-rhinitis-market-insight-epidemiology-and-market-forecast
Reasons to buy:
1. The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the market.
2. To understand the future market competition in the market and Insight reviews of the key market drivers and barriers.
3. Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
4. In-depth understanding of the pipeline development and recent happenings will provide a competitive edge over competitors.
1. Allergy Therapeutics Plc
2. GlaxoSmithKline Plc
3. AlleCures Inc
And many others……………
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Allergic Rhinitis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: Allergic Rhinitis
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Epidemiology of Allergic Rhinitis by Countries
5.1. United States
5.3. Assumptions and Rationale
5.8. United Kingdom
6. Current Treatment & Medical practices
7. Unmet Needs of the Allergic Rhinitis
8. Marketed Therapies
8.1. Drug A: Company 1
8.2. Drug B: Company 2
9. Pipeline Therapies Â– At a glance
10. Key Cross Competition
11. Emerging Therapies for Allergic Rhinitis
11.1. Drug C: Company 3
11.2. Drug D: Company 4
12. Allergic Rhinitis : 7MM Market Analysis
13. Allergic Rhinitis : Country-Wise Market Analysis
13.1. United States
13.2.5. United Kingdom
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
**For detailed TOC request for sample pages**
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. We support companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance and in making long lasting decision for their businesses
We advise leading decision makers on their critical issues and opportunities; Research & Development, Strategy Making, Commercial, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping and Mergers & Acquisition across all the Pharma and Biotech industries and geographies. We serve our clients by delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead.