Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- Alliance One International Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Alliance One International Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alliance One International, Inc."
Alliance One International SWOT report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alliance One International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alliance One International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alliance One International, Inc. (Alliance One) is a leaf tobacco merchant, based in the US. The company involves in purchasing, processing, packing, storing, selling and shipping of leaf tobacco to producers of cigarettes and other consumer tobacco products located in more than 90 countries across the world. It also provides agronomy expertise and financing for growing leaf tobacco around the world. Alliance One processes tobacco in over 50 owned and third party facilities throughout the world. The company sells its products in the US, Europe and Asia. The major customers of the company include Philip Morris International, Inc., British American tobacco and Japan Tobacco, Inc. Alliance One is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66263/alliance-one-international-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-report.html