Fast Market Research recommends "Alliqua Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- Alliqua Biomedical, Inc. (Alliqua Biomedical) focuses on development of proprietary products for wound care dressings and a core transdermal delivery technology platform. The company has exclusive worldwide license to use Noble Fiber Technologies, LLC's silver coated fibers marketed under the trademarks X-Static and SilverSeal. The company is headquatered in NewYork, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Alliqua Biomedical, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chronix Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Saladax Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Alliqua, Inc. (ALQA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Calypte Biomedical Corporation (CBMC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Proteus Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cadence Biomedical - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Advanced BioMedical Technologies, Inc. (ABMT) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Hycor Biomedical Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Body Organ Biomedical Corp. (4177) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- DS Pharma Biomedical Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis