Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2012 -- Euromonitor International's Alternative Payment Providers Starring as Payment Disruptors global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alternative Payment Channels
- The Future of Mobile Payment Systems: Rise of the Mobile Wallet 2012-2017
- Corporate Payments
- UK Motorcycle Insurance 2012
- Payment Behavior and Technologies in European Service Station Retail
- Australian Payment Cards: Review of 2011 and Outlook to 2013
- Mobile Payments: USA Market Analysis
- Mobile Commerce Vendor Analysis 2012
- Payment Cards in United Arab Emirates (Databook)
- Payment Cards in Egypt (Databook)