New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2014 -- Aluminum in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of primary aluminum produced at sites within each country or geographical region, and industry value is calculated as the production volume multiplied by annual average manufacturer selling price, regardless of whether the production is sold to third parties or used in-house. All currency conversions are at 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The European aluminum industry had total revenues of $15,414.7m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 7.6 million metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $19,967.5m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe aluminum market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe aluminum market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe aluminum market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe aluminum market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Aluminum in Western Europe
- Aluminum in Eastern Europe
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Europe Propylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Benzene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Ethylene Glycol (EG) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Butadiene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (2600) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Ethylene Industry Outlook in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)