Fast Market Research recommends "Aluminum in Western Europe" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- Aluminum in Western Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Western Europe aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of primary aluminum produced at sites within each country or geographical region, and industry value is calculated as the production volume multiplied by annual average manufacturer selling price, regardless of whether the production is sold to third parties or used in-house. All currency conversions are at 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The Western European aluminum industry had total revenues of $6,374.2m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -5.2% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 3.2 million metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $8,543.0m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in Western Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in Western Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Western Europe aluminum market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Western Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Western Europe aluminum market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Western Europe aluminum market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Western Europe aluminum market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Western Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Aluminum in Eastern Europe
- Aluminum in Europe
- Forest Products in Western Europe
- Steel in Western Europe
- Industrial Gases in Western Europe
- Fertilizer Mixture Markets in Western Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Plastic Product Markets in Western Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Chocolate Market in Western Europe: Market Guide to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Western Europe: Market Guide to 2017