Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Amedica Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Amedica Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Amedica Corporation (Amedica) is a medical device company. It manufactures and distributes implants and instruments to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs in spine and orthopedic surgery. The company focuses on its silicon nitride ceramic technologies to develop and commercialize a broad range of spine and total joint implants for the orthopedic device market. The company's products include Cervical Spacer, Lumbar Spacer, Cervical Plate System, Pedicle Screw System, Dynamic BoneBone and DryFlex Allograft products. The pipeline products of the company include ceramic cervical disc and total hip and knee implants.
Amedica Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 23, 2014: Amedica Appoints Distinguished Surgical Device And Biomaterials Executive Jeff White To Board Of Directors
Nov 26, 2013: Amedica Signs Agreement with Kyocera for Commercial Manufacture of Silicon Nitride Medical Devices
Oct 24, 2013: Amedica And K2M Partner To Expand Distribution Of Silicon Nitride Interbody Spinal Fusion Devices In Europe
Mar 22, 2013: Amedica Announces 10,000th Worldwide Implantation Of Its Valeo Interbody Fusion Devices
Mar 11, 2013: Amedica Appoints Karl Farnsworth As CFO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit