Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of American International Group, Inc. (AIG): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering, this report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American International Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American International Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American International Group, Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
About American International Group, Inc., (AIG
American International Group, Inc., (AIG) is one of the leading insurance companies in the world. AIG provides insurance products and services to commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the US and other regions globally. The company provides general insurance products such as casualty insurance, property insurance, aerospace insurance, environmental insurance, surety insurance, marine insurance, trade credit insurance, political risk insurance, accident and health insurance, and personal insurance. It also offers life insurance and retirement plans such as term life insurance, universal life insurance, fixed and variable deferred annuities and fixed payout annuities. In addition, it is involved in commercial aircraft leasing business. The company serves its customers in various countries through insurance brokers, agents, banks, affiliated financial advisors, independent marketing organizations and structured settlement brokers. AIG is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/160352/american-international-group-inc-aig-company-profile-and-swot-analysis.html