Dristi Nepal, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, is hosting a fundraising gala May 6th, 2014 in London. I'm flying to London as a board member to volunteer
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/20/2014 -- Amy Van Landingham is a comrade in making the world a better place. In August of 2013, he was invited by her close friend Lee FitzGerald to be a board member of Dristi Nepal, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Dristi Nepal's vision is to provide treatment and support for female drug users, help reintegrate them into society, as well as HIV education & prevention. Since 2008, Dristi Nepal's drop-in clinic in Kathmandu has helped over 500 women in Nepal find a new way to live. However, they're not stopping there.
By contributing to this Indiegogo campaign, backers will be supporting the event by enabling Amy to buy an Economy ticket to London to support the Dristi Nepal's Fundraising Gala on May 6, 2014 - the first time Dristi Nepal has ventured into Europe. Amy is traveling there as a board member to volunteer her time and years of experience in event planning, production management, and passion for social change to make the event a huge success.
In exchange for their contributions, backers will receive:
- A tax write off for their donation. Dristi Nepal is a registered 501(c)(3), and donors will get a receipt for their accounting purposes.
- A digital photo album of the event, delivered electronically upon Amy’s return.
- A postcard from London from Amy, thanking each backer personally for their contribution.
- A video of Amy and her team at the event thanking the backers personally.
- The peace of mind knowing that they've helped make the world a better place – Priceless!
This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its goal. Funding duration: March 13, 2014 - April 12, 2014 (11:59pm PT).
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/1fIhCF4