Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2014 -- Analgesics remained the most important category within OTC, with manufacturers focusing on adding value to their most dynamic products through the offer of line extensions (such as elderly and paediatric lines) and different delivery mechanisms, such as gel and powder, which are more convenient for different needs and perceptions. The latter continued to play a key role in the performance of certain products, such as topic analgesics, with consumers having the strong idea of such products being...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Costa Rica
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Costa Rica
- GNC Costa Rica SA in Consumer Health (Costa Rica)
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Costa Rica
- Sports Nutrition in Costa Rica
- Weight Management in Costa Rica
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Costa Rica
- Dermatologicals in Costa Rica
- Adult Mouth Care in Costa Rica
- Wound Care in Costa Rica