Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2012 -- Analgesics continued to be OTC medicines with which French consumers do not hesitate to self-medicate. In 2011, acetaminophen and in specific cases ibuprofen and ketoprofen continued to be preferred to aspirin.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Analgesics in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries - Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
- Analgesics in Israel
- Analgesics in Russia
- Analgesics in the United Kingdom
- Analgesics in Denmark
- Analgesics in Chile
- Analgesics in Portugal
- Analgesics in Estonia
- Analgesics in Finland