Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Current value sales of analgesics grew by 5% in 2013, only slightly slower than in 2012. Analgesics benefits from the growing self-medication trend. Consumers are used to buying analgesics to relieve pain in a particular part of the body, mostly headaches, or reducing a fever. Busy lifestyles force consumers to save time by avoiding a time to the doctor when the first symptoms of a particular disease occur. They often choose to buy an analgesic they have had a positive experience with.
The leading player, Zentiva, held a 50% share of retail value sales in 2013, thanks to the strong promotion of its Ibalgin and Paralen brands through leaflets in pharmacies. Among the first analgesics on the market, almost every consumer has come into contact with and knows these brands very well. Therefore, consumers often look for their products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
A 3% CAGR at constant 2013 prices is expected over the forecast period, thanks to the positive development of ibuprofen and paediatric analgesics. However, analgesics will suffer as more Slovak consumers focus more on prevention. Thus, the incidence of illness/disease is unlikely to increase over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Analgesics industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Analgesics industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Analgesics in Slovakia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Analgesics in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
- Are combination products with acetaminophen still popular?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Analgesics in Portugal
- Analgesics in the Czech Republic
- Analgesics in Israel
- Analgesics in Indonesia
- Analgesics in the United Kingdom
- Analgesics in Venezuela
- Analgesics in South Korea
- Analgesics in India
- Analgesics in Ireland
- Analgesics in Lithuania