This report studies, analyzes and researches the “Q1 2017 Global FPSO Industry Outlook: Surge in Planned FPSO Delays“.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2017 -- The study examines the main factors that are influencing the growth of the worldwide Global FPSO Industry thoroughly in order to estimate the overall value and the size of this market over the next few years. The impact of the driving forces, restraints, opportunities, and challenges has been studied extensively. The key trends that govern the interest of the consumers have also been precisely interpreted to benefit the readers.
About 54 FPSOs are expected to start operations globally over the next four years. South America will continue to lead globally with planned deployment of around 23 FPSOs, followed by Africa and Europe by 2021. Among countries Brazil continues to be the leader, followed by the UK and Angola. Petrleo Brasileiro S.A. and Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Cobalt International Energy Inc are expected to be key global players among operators with the highest deployment of the planned FPSOs by 2021.
Request For Sample Copy Of Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1068062
- Count of FPSOs that were brought online from 2010 to 2017 by key regions in the world, outlook up to 2025
- Forecast of FPSOs that will be brought online by 2021 by key countries and operators
- Details of major planned FPSOs globally up to 2021
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts of FPSOs by key regions, where available
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects globally
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecasts of FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects globally
- Assess your competitors planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the FPSO industry
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org