Addition of acids improves the hygiene status of animal feed. Acids have a positive effect on the digestive tract, improve the flavor of the animal feed, and can be supplemented with nutrients.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/28/2017 -- Acids act as highly effective alternatives to conventional performance enhancers when mixed in correct proportions. Usage of organic acids in animal nutrition has gained significant importance in the feed industry after the European ban of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) in 2006.
Increase in global meat consumption, industrialization of meat products, and rise in awareness of the quality of dairy and meat products consumed drive the animal acid nutrition market growth. Volatile raw material costs are expected to restrict the market growth, as majority of acids are extracted from natural sources such as seeds, tree barks, and leaves.
Get the PDF of Animal Acids Nutrition industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2622
The report segments the animal acids nutrition market on the basis of type and geography. Based on type, it is divided into formic acid, propionic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid, citric acid, benzoic acid, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Adisseo Group, BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Corp, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, DSM N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Nutreco N.V., Alltech, Inc., and Novus International, Inc., are also provided in the report.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2622
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global animal acids nutrition market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their major developments in the recent years are listed.
Animal Acids Nutrition Market Key Segments:
- Formic Acid
- Propionic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Citric Acids
- Benzoic Acid