Forecasting Global Animal Wound Care Market Analysis By Product Type (Surgical (Suture, Sealant, Glue) Advanced (Film, Foam, Hydrogel, Hydrocolloid dressing) Traditional (Dressing, Bandage, Absorbent, Tape) & NPWT Device]), By Animal (Companion, Livestock), By End-Users (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care) and By Geography.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- The Animal Wound Care Market accounted to USD 500.09 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the Animal wound care forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The Animal wound care market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the Animal wound care forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-animal-wound-care-market
The report includes market shares of animal wound care market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The animal wound care market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Some of the major players operating in animal wound care market are
- B Braun Melsungen AG,
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals,
- 3M Company,
- ECO Animal Health,
- Norbrook, Medtronic plc,
- Phibro Animal Health,
- Ethicon Inc.,
Others: Jorgen Kruuse A/S, Neogen Corporation, Bayer AG, Acelity L.P. Inc., Advancis Veterinary Ltd., and Robinson Healthcare Ltd. among others
Animal wound care are used in veterinary practice and traumatic or in surgical procedure. The introduction of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in animal wound dressing has proven to be beneficial. PRP is a natural treatment for osteoarthritis in dogs.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-animal-wound-care-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints: Animal Wound Care Market
- Increase in pet ownership
- Increasing investments
- Increasing number of veterinary practitioners
- Rise in income levels in developed economies
- Rising awareness about animal health.
Market Segmentation: Animal Wound Care Market
- By product type the animal wound care market is segmented into Surgical, traditional, and NPWT Device. The surgical segment is further segmented into Suture, Sealant, Glue. The traditional segment is further segmented into Dressing, Bandage, Absorbent, Tape. The advanced segment is further segmented into Foam Dressings, Hydrocolloid Dressings, Film Dressings, Hydrogel Dressings, Other Advanced Wound Dressings.
- On the basis of animal type the market is segmented into Companion, Livestock segments. The companion segment is further segmented into Dogs, Cats, Horses.
- On the basis of end-users the animal wound care market is segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care.
- On the basis of geography, animal wound care market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-animal-wound-care-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818