New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2014 -- Anne Humphrey has been crowned Ms. Black Legacy (2014-2015). She is the pageants inaugural queen and was selected because she is a shining example of confidence, credibility, elegance and grace. “Be Bold! Be Inspirational! Be True! Be Love! Be AHthentic! Be YOU! Be AH!" This quote by Ms. Humphrey of The AH Show demonstrates her desire and zeal to inspire those around her and reignite their passions for living life with purpose. Ms. Humphrey is also campaigning for President of the Fort Lauderdale Broward Branch of the NAACP. As Ms. Black Legacy, Anne Humphrey will have the opportunity to further promote her platform: Conversations of Transformation, Becoming a Better You; using her “Love on U” seminar program. Anne Humphrey was quoted in O Magazine, “Let’s get back to the basics. That is where your answer lies.” (October 2011, page 32)
The mission of the Black Legacy Pageant is to foster awareness and recognition of the success and achievements of all members of the African Diaspora. We promote knowledge and appreciation of Black History and seek to educate and grow society's knowledge of Black current events, modern day Black trailblazers, the importance of community service and effective civic engagement.
The First Annual Black Legacy Pageant will be held in February 2015. The pageant has 6 divisions: Jr. (ages: 9 - 12) Teen (ages: 13 -19), Miss (ages: 20 -29), Ms. (ages: 30 and above) and Mrs. (married).
Grand Prize Package: Estimated Value $1,800.00
- Official Sash and Crown of the Miss Black Legacy Pageant
- Official Sash and Crown Photo Shoot (Complete with Make-up Artist, Hair Stylist, Fashion Stylist, Professional Photographer and Professional Finishing)
- Paid Speaking Engagements
- Media Exposure in Print, Television, Radio, and Internet
- Custom African Gown
- Official Miss Black Legacy Jewelry Ensemble
- Official Miss Black Legacy Pageant Travel Vacation
- Appearances with Dignitaries, Corporate Executives, and Political Officials
- Personalized Details About Your Ethnic Origins Based on DNA Science
For more information concerning this outstanding woman, private interviews or public appearances, please email Ann Charleus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Anne Humphrey
Anne Humphrey is the pageants inaugural queen