Recently published research from GlobalData, "Antares Pharma, Inc. (AIS) - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2012 -- Antares Pharma, Inc. (Antares Pharma) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on the self-injection pharmaceutical drugs and technologies and topical gel-based products. The company is focused on topical gel-based products and self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies. The company has developed three proprietary platforms. Its subcutaneous and intramuscular injection technology platform consists of Vibex disposable pressure-assisted auto injectors, Vision reusable needle-free injectors, and disposable multi-use pen injectors while its gel-based platform consists of Anturol, for the treatment of OAB (over active bladder) and Elestrin (estradiol gel) used to treat vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause. Antares Pharma applies its drug delivery systems in alliance with pharmaceutical partners to enhance its partners' drug compounds. It has multiple development partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies. The company's parenteral products division is located in Minneapolis ,Minnesota. Antares Pharma is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Antares Pharma's strategy is to pursue oppurtunities in device master fillings (MAF) by seeking approvals of drug/delivery combinations from the FDA.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Antares Pharma, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (AIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Antares Pharma, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Antares Pharma, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (AIS) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Diabetes - Pipeline Review, Q1 2011
- Overactive Bladder - Pipeline Review, H2 2011
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Astellas Pharma Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011