New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/14/2019 -- Market Size – USD 883.5 Million in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 11.2%. Market Trends – Product launches and research for Anti-Snoring devices and surgical instruments.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market was valued at USD 883.5 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2077.5 Million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 11.1%.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 in 3 American children born in 2000 will develop diabetes, and children under 10 years of age are already developing type II diabetes, primarily seen in adults—usually not until past the age of 40. Snoring is voluble inhalation or exhalation of air during sleep. It is a familiar dilemma among the current population and it distresses approximately 90 million American adults — 37 million on a regular basis.
Snoring may happen nightly or erratically. Usually the male population and those who are obese are very risk prone to this problem, but snoring is a problem of both genders. Age and obesity are the main factors causing people to snore. It leads to disrupted sleep which leads to tiredness and drowsiness for the whole day. The two most general unpleasant health effects which are related to snoring are drowsiness and heart disease. About one-half of people who snore loudly have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
Request For Free PDF Sample Of This Research Report At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1506
Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market is fragmented into devices to prevent the disorders related to snoring and surgical methods to cure the patients who are affected by OSA.
Increasing number of people suffering from snoring due to age issues and obesity are the factors driving the growth of this market. User-friendly, cost-effective and perfect accuracy of anti-snoring devices and even growing awareness about the ill-effects of snoring and OSA are steering this market's growth. The high cost of custom made oral appliance is a factor restraining the growth of the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market is fastest growing at a CAGR of 5% in Asia Pacific due to high awareness and access to modern healthcare infrastructure, huge advertising of technology and rise in consumption levels.
- The market for Retail segment has dominated the market in 2018 and even is considered to have the fastest growing CAGR.
- Europe is the second largest region with a share of 27.1% due to the high cases of sleep disorders and high acceptance and usage of treatment instruments.
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices is accounted to be the second leading segment which holds a market share of 18.3% due to increased incidences of sleep apnea and technological progression in this segment.
- Hospitals segment has dominated the market in 2018 and will continue to do the same in the forecasted years.
- North America is expected to account for the 48.8% of the global Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market owing to the existence of huge pool of patients and increasing rate of obesity.
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Surgery segment holds the second largest share in this market which is valued at USD 240.4 million due to its perfect accuracy of eliminating obstructive sleep problems.
- Key participants include Apnea Sciences Corporation, Airway Management Inc., Glaxosmithkline, PLC, Meditas Ltd, Sleeping Well LLC, Somnomed Limited, The Pure Sleep Company, Theravent, Inc. and Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh.
- Supportive government initiatives are also set to boost the growth of the anti-snoring device and snoring surgery market. For instance, in Feb 2018, the CFDSM (Center for Craniofacial & Dental Sleep Medicine) got approval from the FDA for OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) and snoring appliance (named as the Meridian PM oral appliance).
Buy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1506
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of the study, this Reports and Data has segmented the Global Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market on the basis of device type, surgical procedures, distribution channel, end user and the regional outlook:
Device Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Oral Application
o Mandibular Advancement Device
o Tongue Stabilizing Devices,
- Nasal Devices
o External Nasal Dilators (Nasal Strips)
o Other Nasal Devices (Nasal Stents, Nasal Clips, and Septal Stimulators)
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Position Control Devices
- Chin Straps
- Tongue-Stabilizing Devices (TSDs)
- EPAP Therapy Devices
Surgical Procedure (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty Surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Surgery
- Maxillo-mandibular and Genioglossus Advancement Surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation Surgery
- Pillar Procedure with Palatal Implants Surgery
- Laser-Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty
- Injection Snoreplasty/Sclerotherapy
- Other Anti-Snoring Surgical Procedures
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Direct Sales
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Community Healthcare
- Sleep Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Surgical entres
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-snoring-devices-and-snoring-surgery-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com