This Antibiotics Market report covers the status of import and export, supply chain management, distribution channels, production volume, production capacity, product price, profit, sale and others elements.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2019 -- Increase in number of chronic diseases coupled with technological advancements globally, are the major factors influencing market growth.
This report on Antibiotics Market offers a detailed analysis of the trends along with the prospective growth of the same in the forecasted period. It evaluates the pricing, demand, growth, revenue, size and gross margin of the industry. For this study, the historical data has been collected from the years 2016 and 2017, taking the year 2018 as the base year and drawing a forecast for the years 2019 to 2026. The industry has seen a stable growth recently and its demand is projected to rise rapidly in the future.
The Antibiotics Market is estimated to reach USD 63.34 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growing incidences of infectious diseases such as pneumonia, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis along with technological advancements that are expected to become the most common growth factors globally in the coming years.
Key participants include Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., AstraZeneca plc, The Menarini Group, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bayer HealthCare AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sanofi
Request free sample to understand the structure of the complete report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1377
Expanding efforts initiated by the key companies for the development of advanced products will boost market growth. A report by the Pew Charitable Trust states, about 37 promising molecules were investigated within the U.S. market in March 2016. Majority of which are in clinical trials phase II and are expected to hit the market in the coming years. Moreover, supportive government enactments, such as the GAIN (Generating Antibiotics Incentives Now) Act, is anticipated to facilitate the approval process. GAIN Act has plans, which promote the advancement of therapies against antibiotic-resistant pathogens. Diarrhea is one of the leading causes of death among children across the globe, and it requires antibiotic mediation to reduce the death rate. Other infectious diseases that may boost the growth of the market are pneumonia, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis. Moreover, the development of new infections, such as the Ebola virus and Zika, are also promoting the development and growth of the antibiotics market.
Due to the presence of key players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising number of chronic diseases along with several initiatives taken by the governments, North America accounts for the largest share of 33.5% of the market in 2018.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Antibiotics are a combination of medicines used in the treatment of infections or diseases caused by bacteria, germs, and some parasites-by restraining the growth of microorganisms or destroying them.
- Antibiotics are also named as antimicrobials or antibacterial.
- Increase in the prevalence of persistent and infectious diseases across the globe and the ability of antibiotics to treat a broad spectrum of bacterial infections have led to the accelerated growth of the global market.
- Since the development of the antibiotic penicillin in 1920, several antibiotic compounds have been used to treat various bacterial infections.
- Growing population, increasing rates of chronic diseases, and rising healthcare expenditures are the fundamental factors which are boosting the growth of the market across the globe.
- Development of various antiviral drugs, which hinder transcription and reverse transcription methods, are expected to boost the growth.
- DNA synthesis inhibitors of the type segment are anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- Innovative product development and collaborative developments are some critical strategic initiatives taken by the players in this industry to point their mark in the competition.
- The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is the primary factor for the growth of this segment.
- The indiscriminate and continued use of antibiotics in the last few years has led to the growth of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and pathogens.
- The carbapenems product type accounts for the largest share of 47.6% of the market in 2018.
- Increasing prevalence of bloodstream infections, pneumonia, and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) is expected to encourage the usage of carbapenems product type.
- Oral antibiotics offer less side effects, moderate cost, improved antimicrobial properties and are comfortable for patients.
- Oral mode of administration accounts for the largest share of 37.6% in 2018.
- The retail pharmacies among the end users accounts for the largest share of 38.8% of the market in 2018.
- Europe accounts for a share of 26.3% in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.9% during the forecast period.
Order Now (Customized delivered as per your business requirement): https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1377
Some of the key findings from our Antibiotics Market forecast report
This report gives an analysis of the historical data and trends to draw a forecast of the potential growth Antibiotics Market exhibits a potential for growth and technological advancement primarily in its uses in rubber industries and shall experience a stable growth in the next five years. The historical analysis suggest certain trends that the industry might experience and the prospects of growth during the forecasted years. This study also offers vital insights into the industry to provide the fields that are the most beneficial for investment and gives a competitive strategy that is most advantageous in the industry.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global Antibiotics Market on the basis of Type, End user, Product, Administration mode and region:
By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- RNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- DNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
- Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
- Mycolic Acid Inhibitors
By End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Administration mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibiotics-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052