Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Antrim Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014 market report to its offering
Antrim Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
Antrim Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from The publisher, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
Antrim Energy Inc. (Antrim Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. It focuses on the activities such as acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties. The company carries out its operations in the UK North Sea, Tanzania and Ireland. In UK, the company holds operating interests in Fyne (P077 Block 21/28a) with an ownership interest of 100% and Erne (P1875 Block 21/29d) with an interest of 50%. . In Ireland, the company covers an area of approximately 1,006 square km located in Porcupine Basin approximately 110 km off southwest coast of Ireland. Antrim Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes:
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit