Recently published research from GlobalData, "Aperion Biologics Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2012 -- Aperion Biologics Corporation (Aperion Biologics) is a medical device company, based in the US. The company has developed and patented a technique to make animal-tissues usable for human applications without causing rejection. It develops and commercializes tissue engineered products for surgical reconstruction of joints and soft tissue. The company's products include ligament reconstruction instruments based upon bone patellar tendon bone construct, soft tissue tendon construct, and bone tendon construct. Its products support treatment of orthopedic ligaments, bone, cartilage, meniscus, cardiovascular valves/vessels, and soft tissue augmentation/repair applications, as they used to humanize and sterilize animal tissues. The company has 25 issued patents. Aperion Biologics is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Aperion Biologics Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ohmx Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis