Fast Market Research recommends "Apparel Accessories in Australia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- Sales of many apparel accessories are registering growth in line with fast-fashion trends and the accessibility of mass-market fashion. Items such as hats, scarves and hair accessories are popular options for accessorising, and are widely viewed as a permissible splurge. Moreover, in 2013 global brands cashed in on the demand for luxury in Australia, where luxury brands become more visible and attainable. Luxury apparel managed to resist the effects of Australia's fluctuating consumer confidence. Australians chose to buy luxury apparel accessories rather than buying a big-ticket luxury item.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing Accessories industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Clothing Accessories industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing Accessories in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Clothing Accessories in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Belts, Gloves, Hats/Caps, Other Apparel Accessories, Scarves, Ties.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel Accessories in Norway
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Colombia: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Egypt: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Denmark: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Argentina: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Bulgaria: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Belgium: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Australia: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Finland: Databook to 2017