New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/11/2014 -- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers became much more concentrated during 2013 as the 20 leading companies in the category account for 51% of total retail value sales as the proportion of value sales accounted for by other players continued to diminish.
Euromonitor International's Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Hungary report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2017
- Retailing in Mexico
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in France to 2017