New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Venezuela"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- Many stores faced supply shortages in 2014. Since most of the apparel and footwear comes from abroad, problems to obtain foreign currency through official methods affected the supply. The impact was general but some brands appeared to be more affected than others. For instance, the Spanish Zara brand showed empty shelves for several months in 2014 as a result of import problems. The chain had to do special agreements with the government to obtain a favourable exchange rate for imports and thus to supply the stores.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in Venezuela?
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Argentina