MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2015 -- The NAFTA Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying size, growth, segments, leading players in the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing. Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/432130.html.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing with forecasts.
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Company Coverage: The Gap, Inc., NIKE, Inc., PVH Corp. & Ralph Lauren Corporation
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $110,556.4 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2010-14.
Within the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $94,667.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $9,738.1 and $6,150.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $122,082.4 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $12,810.3 and $8,334.7 million, respectively.
Purchase a copy of Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry research report at USD 795 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=432130.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
Major Points From Table of Contents:
NAFTA Apparel & Non Apparel Manufacturing
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing In Canada
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing In Mexico
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing In The United States
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore more reports on consumer goods market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/consumer-goods-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441