Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Aricept (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Aricept (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Aricept (Alzheimers Disease) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. There are no long-term effective therapies for Alzheimers Disease (AD), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that symptomatic therapies are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of they cannot maintain their effects and lack mechanisms that alter the course of the disease.
Eisais Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) is a piperidine derivative that acts centrally as a reversible AChEI. Aricept is approved at the strengths of 5, 10, and 23mg and is indicated for the treatment of mild to severe Alzheimers dementia. As a member of the AChEI class, donepezil can only provide symptomatic relief and cannot modify the underlying disease progression.
- Overview of AD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Aricept including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Aricept for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China and India.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for AD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Aricept performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Aricept from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China and India)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)