Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Arla has increased its capacity in dairy in recent years with three acquisitions in the UK and Germany. Additionally, increased supply of drinking milk post 2015 when the EU quota system is to be abandoned will mean that finding new markets becomes crucial to the company's growth. China and Russia have been the target for recent investment and Arla has plans for expansion. Arla's core Scandinavian markets remain weak with consumers increasingly price-sensitive in light of slow economic growth.
Euromonitor International's Arla Foods Amba in Packaged Food (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Packaged Food market. The report examines company shares by region and sector, brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Arla Foods amba - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Egypt to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017