Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2012 -- Asahi Breweries was the leading Japanese brewer in 2011. Due to difficult market conditions in Japan, the company has increased its focus on international expansion. It strengthened its position with acquisitions in New Zealand and Australia in 2011, but its presence remains strongly biased towards the mature and declining Japanese market. In order to enhance its growth prospects, Asahi has to continue to look for opportunities abroad, and its Chinese business will be key to its growth.
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Beer in Japan
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Diageo Plc in Beer (World )
- Carlsberg A/S in Beer (World)
- Beer: Global Industry Guide
- Sabmiller Plc in Beer (World)
- Anheuser-busch Inbev in Beer (World)
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China