The aseptic packaging is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8%, in terms of value, from 2017 to reach USD 58.2 Billion by 2025.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2018 -- A new market assessment report on the Aseptic Packaging market provides a comprehensive overview of the Aseptic Packaging industry for the forecast period 2018 - 2025. The analytical study is proposed to provide immense clarity on the market size, share and growth rate across different regions. The profound knowledge and extensive examination of the trends from the yesteryear and future aims at offering the stakeholders, product owners, and marketing personnel a competitive edge over others operating in the Aseptic Packaging market for the forecast period, 2018 - 2025.
The major players covered in this Aseptic Packaging report are: Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Tetra Pak International, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Greatview Aseptic Packaging, Industria Macchine Automatiche, Reynolds Group Holding, Schott AG, DS Smith PLC, Sealed Air Corporation, Elopak Group, Ecolean AB, SIG Combibloc Group AG, Printpack, Inc, Scholle IPN, IPI SRL, Molopak LLC, Krones AG
The aseptic packaging is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8%, in terms of value, from 2017 to reach USD 58.2 Billion by 2025. Over the past few years, it has been observed that the growth of the global market for aseptic packaging is driven by factors such as, increase in urban population, growth in demand from the food and beverage sectors, and preference among consumers for convenient and healthy packaging.
Apart from the growing demand for adequately packaged food products from the Asian emerging economies, developed countries in the western parts of the world are also expected to sustain a consistent demand in the aseptic packaging market in the near future, which can be attributed to higher awareness levels regarding the benefits. Advent of eco-friendly aseptic packaging, decreasing cost, and ease in handling are some of the other drivers of this market.
Emergence of new product developments among manufacturers, and the use of electronic logistics processing will prove as key opportunities for the growth of the market. The market also faces numerous challenges such as high research and development investments, as well as variations in environmental mandates across regions.
Request for free sample Aseptic Packaging report in PDF format available now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1046
Segments covered in the aseptic packaging report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2025. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the aseptic packaging market on the basis of material, packaging type, end-use application, and region:
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2025)
- Glass & Wood
- Paper & Paperboard
Packaging Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2014–2025)
- Bottles & Cans
- Bags & Pouches Market
End-use Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2014–2025)
Purchase Full aseptic packaging report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1046
The aseptic packaging research provides answers to the following key questions:
- Region and country wise market size of aseptic packaging from the period 2015-2025. 2015-2017 has been
utilized as historic data and 2018-2025, has been derived as forecasts
- Contributing factors to the for high adaptation of aseptic packaging
- Aseptic Packaging by End-use application and packaging type (2015-2017)
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Value chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Browse complete aseptic packaging report description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aseptic-packaging-market
Aseptic Packaging Market-O-Nomics:
- The global revenue of Aseptic Packaging market is expected to cross USD 58.2 Billion by 2025
- The major factors driving this segment are increase in urban population, shift in consumer preference
against the use of food preservatives, growth of the dairy beverage market, growth in demand for
convenience and quality food products, growth of the parent industry
- Beverages is expected to represent over half of the global aseptic packaging market by end-use
applications, and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the
rising demand for milk and dairy products packaging as it offers product protection and extends the
shelf life of the product
- In terms of value, the cartons sub-segment under the packaging type segment, accounted for the largest
market share in 2017 and is projected to grow a high CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can
be attributed to the increasing demand from the milk & dairy packaging industry. Cartons offer many
features such as easy stacking of products, variety in shapes and sizes, and strong shelf presence.
They also provide excellent barrier properties to the product enclosed within.
- In terms of value, the paper & paperboard sub-segment, by material segment, accounted for the largest
market share and is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The market for paper
& paperboard in aseptic packaging is driven by the increasing demand for cartons in aseptic packaging
- The US accounted for only ~20% percent of the world aseptic packaging market in 2016, the country had
more than one-third of the aseptic pharmaceutical packaging market globally
- The countries from Asia, Central and South America to lead regional growth in the Aseptic Packaging
- Emerging economies from these regions such as China, Brazil, India, Mexico and ASEAN countries to
exhibit rapid growth in this market
- The climatic features in these countries also leads to an increasing demand for aseptic packaging
among its products, as hot humid climate means a greater emphasis is required for the preservation of
food, dairy and beverage products
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370