China held the largest share in the aerial imaging market in 2017 and is projected to dominate the market with a share of around 49% in 2024.
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2019 -- "Asia Pacific Aerial Imaging Market based on Platform, Application (Geospatial Mapping, Disaster Management, Energy & Resource Management, Surveillance & Monitoring, Urban Planning, Conservation & Research), Imaging Type (Vertical Imaging, Oblique Imaging), End Use, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2018 - 2024", predicted to cross USD 1 Billion by 2024, as reported in the latest study by Graphical Research.
The APAC aerial imaging market growth is attributed to the large-scale use of UAVs for surveying and mapping purposes in applications such as urban planning, defense, and disaster management. Countries including China and India are rapidly deploying the drone technology for surveillance and reconnaissance purposes. Rising terrorist activities have also generated the need to adopt aerial imaging platforms for monitoring borders and enhancing aerial surveillance for anti-insurgency operations.
Get sample of this research report @ https://www.graphicalresearch.com/request/1136/sample
India aerial imaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 21% from 2018 to 2024. This market growth is attributed to the increasing adoption of fixed-wing aircraft and drones for surveillance and reconnaissance activities. As the country is more prone to natural disasters, there is a huge demand for imaging platforms that can be used for hazard mapping applications.
The agriculture & forestry segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% over the forecast timeline. Huge adoption of drones including multi-rotors, fixed-wing aircraft, and quadcopters for crop monitoring and identifying plant flaws will drive the aerial imaging market growth.
The key market players in the Asia Pacific aerial imaging market include Fugro N.V., Cyberhawk Innovations, Parrot SA, Google, Global UAV Technologies, GeoVantage, Eagle View Technologies, Digital Aerial Solutions, PrecisionHawk, Landiscor Real Estate Mapping, Cooper Aerial Surveys, Kucera International, 3D Robotics, AeroVironment, DroneDeploy, and Hoverfly Technologies.
Browse full report @
Segments we Covered in this Report:
Asia Pacific Aerial Imaging Market Growth, By Application
- Geospatial Mapping
- Disaster Management
- Energy & Resource Management
- Surveillance & Monitoring
- Urban Planning
- Conservation & Research
Asia Pacific Aerial Imaging Market Statistics, By Platform
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
APAC Aerial Imaging Market Trends, By Imaging Type
- Vertical Imaging
- Oblique Imaging
Make an inquiry for buying this report @ https://www.graphicalresearch.com/request/1136/inquiry-before-buying
Asia Pacific Aerial Imaging Market Size, By End Use
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Archeology & Civil engineering
- Oil & gas
- Others (Tourism)
The above information has also been provided for the following countries:
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand (ANZ)
Browse Related Reports
1. North America Aerial Imaging Market Size By Platform (Fixed-wing Aircraft, Helicopter, UAV/drone), By Imaging Type, By Application (Geospatial Mapping, Disaster Management, Energy & Resource Management, Surveillance & Monitoring, Urban Planning, Conservation & Research), By End Use, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2018 – 2024
2. Europe Aerial Imaging Market Size By Platform (Fixed-wing Aircraft, Helicopter, UAV/drone), By Imaging Type (Vertical Imaging, Oblique Imaging), By Application (Geospatial Mapping, Disaster Management, Energy & Resource Management, Surveillance & Monitoring, Urban Planning, Conservation & Research), By End Use (Government, Energy, Military & Defense, Agriculture & Forestry, Archaeology & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands), Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2018 - 2024
About Graphical Research
Graphical Research is a business research firm that provides industry insights, market forecast and strategic inputs through granular research reports and advisory services. We publish targeted research reports with an aim to address varied customer needs, from market penetration and entry strategies to portfolio management and strategic outlook. We understand that business requirements are unique: our syndicate reports are designed to ensure relevance for industry participants across the value chain. We also provide custom reports that are tailored to the exact needs of the customer, with dedicated analyst support across the purchase lifecycle.