The Asia Pacific flexible glass market is expected to witness a significant growth, by registering a robust CAGR of nearly 36.5% between 2014 and 2020. Incorporation of flexibility threshold in the display market.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/14/2016 -- The Asia Pacific flexible glass market is expected to witness a significant growth, by registering a robust CAGR of nearly 36.5% between 2014 and 2020. Incorporation of flexibility threshold in the display market, development of "Roll2Roll" process and flexible PV alongwith the R&D investments in the flexible glass industry by key glass manufacturers; are among the prominent factors driving the demand for flexible glass systems across APAC. Also, an influx of new flexible and rollable glass products by key manufacturers such as Corning Inc. and Asahi Glass Co. is expected to bolster the market growth thereby increasing competitiveness in the market. Geographically, Japan represents a huge market potential followed by South Korea and China, where in Smartphone & tablet application along with the solar PV application holds a significant share.
Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/asia-pacific-flexible-glass-market
In this study, we analyze the APAC Flexible Glass Market during 2014-2020. We focus on:
- Market size and forecast, 2013-2020
- Key drivers and developments in flexible glass market
- Key trends and developments of flexible glass products for application such as display and solar PV
- Key drivers and developments in particular countries such as Japan, China and South Korea
Cost analysis and product development strategy trends in APAPC
Key Segments Covered
- Flexible Glass Application in Display
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/sample/269
Smartphone & tablets, curved TV, building mounted displays and wearables
- Flexible Glass Application in Solar PV
Key Geographies Covered
Asia Pacific countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and others
Other Key Topics
- Cost to replace plastic material with flexible glass in plastic flexible display, commercialization trends in the flexible glass industry, competitive benchmarking, consumer electronics market and solar PV production
Examples of key Companies Covered
Corning Inc., Asahi Glass Co., Scott AG and Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.