Skin is the outer most surface of the body that covers our organs and protects them from external injuries and microbes. Skin care devices help cleanse, nourish, exfoliate, and rejuvenate the skin. They also aid treat other skin-related issues, thus making the skin healthy.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2017 -- Rise in incidence of skin-related disorders and increase in level of pollution and toxins in the atmosphere drive the Skin Care Device Market growth. In addition, technological advancement in designing these devices and growth in preference of a specific device also fuel the market growth. In contrast, reimbursement uncertainties and competitive pricing restraint the market growth.
This report segments the skin care device market based on types, application, and region. Based on types, the market is segmented into diagnostic devices, biopsy devices, dermatoscopes, image guidance systems, treatment devices, microdermabrasion devices, lasabrasion devices, electrosurgical devices, cryotherapy devices, liposuction devices, and light emitting diode (LED) therapy devices. In terms of application, the market is classified into skin rejuvenation, disease diagnosis & treatment, hair removal, skin tightening & body contouring, cellulite reduction, and damage repair. Based on region, the market is analyzed across China, Australia, India, and Japan.
Some of the leading manufacturing companies are Japan Gals co.ltd., LOral S.A., Lumenis, Syneron Medical Ltd., Valeant pharmaceuticals International, Inc., Cynosure Inc., Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc., Cryomed, Aduro Australia, Panasonic India, DermaIndia and G3 Lasers Pvt. ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific skin care devices market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type elucidates the various forms of downstream processing available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- By geography, the Asia-Pacific skin care device market is analyzed across Japan, Australia, India, and China.
Asia-pacific Skin Care Devices Market Key Segmentation:
- Diagnostic Devices
- Biopsy Devices
- Image Guidance Systems
- Treatment Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Lasabrasion Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
- Liposuction Devices
- Led Therapy Devices
- Skin rejuvenation
- Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
- Cellulite Reduction
- Damage Repair
- South Korea
Get PDF Brochure of this Report : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2852
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report