Fast Market Research recommends "Asian Speciality Drinks in Singapore" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Consumers became increasingly health-conscious in Singapore over the review period, which drove demand for Asian speciality drinks. Many Asian speciality drink products were accredited with the Healthier Choice Logo by the Health Promotional Board, which helped in appealing to health-conscious consumers.
F&N Foods (S) Pte Ltd remained the leading player in Asian speciality drinks in 2013, on an off-trade volume sales share of 60%. This was due to the strong presence of the Nutri Tea and Seasons brands, which were widely available through various distribution channels, including supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores. These products bore the Healthier Choice Logo, which helped them in appealing to health-conscious consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Since Asian speciality drinks has a long-standing presence in Singapore, it is approaching maturity. Over the forecast period, younger consumers, in particular, will increasingly purchase new soft drink types, such as RTD tea and functional bottled water, which are more fitting to their lifestyles.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Speciality Drinks in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in Singapore?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in China
- Asian Speciality Drinks in France
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Japan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Asian Speciality Drinks in South Korea
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Hong Kong, China